Tuesday 6 December 2011

Short Shorts make you faster!!!!!!!

I cant believe it! I almost did it the one thing I was dreading from the first thought of benchmarks 25 in 5 I did 24 3/4 in 5 that's almost 6 laps more then I did in my first try. This is big for me, kind of like a BIG light went off that said "DO IT!"  I did it myself I didn't have someone pushing me to the end.

I WAS THE PUSHER!!

 I wanted this so much after my laps I almost cried I was so proud of myself. A step for me in many ways maybe the first time I pushed for something completely for no other reason then me, myself and, I. Which is good because my family doesn't really see the greatness of this accomplishment and you know what I don't GIVE A FUCK!!! I love this I am taking control of myself my body, my mind, my well being and, I LOVE IT!! I see now when people sport slogans saying " Derby Saved My Life" because that is exactly what its doing.

 Shorts shorts made me feel faster but in the end it was all ME

No comments:

Post a Comment