Tuesday 13 December 2011

Awesomeness

Another fresh meat practise down. Let me tell you this was one great night. First I learnt awesome things. I got to block people I also got to learn how to escape a block. It was so rad I felt almost like a real derby girl. Then there was all the senior skaters that came to help lots of them and this is great you get tons of help, you also get a chance to witness the eminence talent and skill these skaters possess  I mean it is crazy the things these people are capable of making there bodies do on skates. They jumped over people, turned backwards, swerved, weaved, and scariest of all they throw their selves down in front a pack of skaters with only 6 weeks experience, now that mite just be pure craziness but I'm down with that. Anyways the point of all this is just to say thanks to all the people who take the time to come and help teach me how to bang, skate, a force my body into derby submission. So greatly appreciated.


                                              p.s. Im related to this guy how awesome is that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment