Sunday 20 November 2011

Razor really didnt Wreak it!

After another fresh meat practice at the hands of Razor I was almost destroyed. my legs had lost all feeling and my whole face was the color of a perfectly ripe tomato. Now normally I would have quit long before I got to this point, and many others did. But I want this I need this, so with thoughts of jammer stars and pivot stripes I trudged on, barely managing to lift one foot after the other. From one end of the rink to the other I kept on legging behind the pack every time but it didn't matter I was doing it.
I was making strides, squatting, sliding, stepping I was doing it. I wasn't going to let any lack of breath or weakness of limbs stop me from  achieving my goal which went from getting through 12 weeks to getting through 2 hours.

In the end its was a swift kick in the face to the realization that this was going to be alot harder then just learning how to hit a bitch anywhere but the face.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I love that last part! your blog reminds me of when I started... don't give up ... it only gets better!

    ReplyDelete