Monday 12 November 2012

Derby For Life

I am fully and totally in Derby with drawl even though I can still watch games and help out my league its not the same as being a skating sweating functioning member of a team. I miss skating laps and even miss my not so fave coach. Worst of all I'm only 4 months pregnant which means I have on the best side at least 9 months before I will be back skating (this is a conservative estimate). Why so long? Well this is baby number 3, Yes 3! And I know that even thou I would like to imagine myself strapping on skates with baby 3 attached to my boob, I know this is unlikely. In reality I will be half dressed un showered smelling of puke. poop, sweat, and tears. Isn't it a nice picture? Hey don't judge I know what you derby girls smell like on your best day.

So all in all I miss Derby and I'm proud to say I do, it gives me comfort in knowing that it isn't some passing fad, Derby for Life.

HAHA and if you thought you were rid of me your not, tooo bad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment